Application Frontend Developer
Ericsson Nikola Tesla is in search of a candidate to fill a vacancy for:
Application Frontend Developer (m/f)
If you would like to work in a team of software developers operating in international environment, who do not hesitate to try new software and hardware, explore possible options, take initiative, and drive tools development - apply and join us!
Application Frontend Developers wanted!
We are looking for frontend developer eager to take challenging tasks and willing to take the extra effort. Ericsson provides high-quality and modern working environment using latest state of the art software technologies, together with lifelong learning, career development and stimulating reward system. We care about employee satisfaction, encourage innovation and provide ability to work in global teams. We offer motivating environment, flexible working hours and various recreation and socializing opportunities.
What you can expect:
- Stimulating work surroundings using agile way of working
- Opportunity to work with new software and hardware technologies
- Solving real world problems reaching tens of thousands of users
- Continuous professional development, yearly goal setting and defined career path
- Monthly and annual benefits
Required competence and skills:
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as Angular 2+
- Experience with responsive web design using Bootstrap
- Experience with testing frameworks like Protractor
- Experience working with Git
- Familiarity with build and dependency management tools such as NPM, Yarn, Webpack, Gradle and Maven
- Proficiency in speaking and writing in English
- University degree in electrical engineering, computing, telecommunication, mathematics or equivalent
Following would be considered a plus:
- Good knowledge of SQL and databases (PostgreSQL, Hibernate)
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful (Java Spring oriented)
- Good Linux skills
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Excellent average grade from University education
Your responsibilities would include:
- 70% of the time coding of new applications and/or modification of existing ones
- 20% of the time business requirement analysis, design, and solution documentation.
- Support and assist Project Manager in finalizing project schedule
- 10% of the time interaction with business line (customer) and support team
- Technical reviews, code quality review, mentoring of junior colleagues
- Preparing solution documentation, test scenarios and providing support
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
If words like frontend technologies like Angular, mobile networks, sound like something you’d like to work with, send us an application!
Please include following information:
- CV in English and Croatian together with your application letter
- Type of university degree and grade average clearly mentioned
- If you have previous work you are proud of and willing to show, please provide link
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Croatia (HR) || || Zagreb || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 258710