"ECE Solution Integrator"
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Do you wish to be part of a thought leading global telecom and technology team, where you aspire to grow & lead the design/development of digital BSS/OSS/Cloud solutions for our customers? If YES, then Ericsson is the place to be! We are looking for sharp minds in various roles in telecom software and solution design development, Testing, System Integration, Data Migration and Continuous integration. Check out the opportunities below and see if you would like to make a difference to our organization !
- 4-10 years’ experience in Telecom and/or IT Industry
- Strong knowledge of UNIX (Solaris, Linux) and Windows server environment
- Good knowledge in Open Stack and HOT (Heat Orchestration Template ) file preparation for deployment .
- Good knowledge VMware (ESXi and vCenter) and KVM
- Strong knowledge of SS7/ SIGTRAN communication
- Ability to code in scripting languages like Perl & strong shell scripting knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of IP networking and Internet technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, Radius)
- Database knowledge (Oracle 10i, MySQL) and knowledge in DB scripting/ optimization
- Strong knowledge of network management and provisioning (XML, SNMP, LDAP, SOAP/ Web Services)
- Good knowledge of wireless technologies (call flow) and related protocols required
- Highly desirable to have the following:
- Experience in Solution Integration activities in Legacy IN, Next Generation IN, Messaging Solutions like SMS, MMS, VVS, IMSM, FAX, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in Linux, blade servers, LB, IP switches, xen virtualization.
- Knowledge and Integration interface of – PLMN (HLR, MSC, FNR), IP networks, NMS and OSS systems, Billing (prepaid and post-paid) systems, Other legacy messaging nodes
- Experience in VAS integration
- Installation and configuration of servers, routers, and switches
- Security and Authentication experience
- Has worked with and understands Wireshark or another TCP/IP protocol analyzers
- IP certifications or Unix administrator certifications would be preferred.
- Very good English speaking and writing skills
- Ability to be highly independent in work environment & self-driven approach
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical ability.
- Fast learner and good team player.
- Actively share knowledge and willing to learn new skills.
- Must have a positive approach to change, the ability to understand other cultures and the ability to adapt to, benefit from and respect cultural differences.
- Ability to estimate effort to perform tasks
- Possess an acute interest in gathering clues about problems to assist the design team in isolating problems.
- Willingness to take a proactive approach when issues are found and put in the effort required to get to the root of technical problems
- Software loading, configuration, integration, verification, and advanced troubleshooting of existing solutions on a customer site or in a lab environment using Ericsson products, 3rd party, or customized packages.
- Collecting and managing Customer Requirements, Change Requests and providing solution input to proposals
- Providing ongoing customer support throughout implementation as well as driving new solutions development to meet the customer's expectations.
- Assist solution architects in customer requirement gathering and analysis
- Attend and participate in customer meetings for specific solutions and different areas.
- Drive business with the customer by finding new opportunities based on expanding existing solutions as well as creating new ones.
- Adhere to Ericsson System Integration standards and processes.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.