HR Delivery Specialist
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
We are now looking for a Human Delivery Specialist to perform HR Delivery tasks according to standard processes/procedures. Perform analysis and suggest improvements on processes and tools. Run and participate in HR Delivery projects. Manage agreed local vendors.
- Education - Bachelor in Engineering (IB.E/ B.Tech in IT, Telecom)
- Min years of experience: (Recruiter to supply)
- Presentation and communication skills
- Proactive, service oriented mind-set
- Analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Manage HR Data through Local & Global Tools ensuring SOX compliance.
- Contact point for HR team for various HR Delivery Projects.
- Experience in Global payroll processing - Europe payroll knowledge
- Resolving employee queries through case management tool for payroll areas.
- Closely working with Payroll and Exit Management teams for delivery as per SLA.
- Coordinating with External Vendors for timely execution of assigned services.
- Managing large employee database for analysis and Adhoc reports as per requirements.
- Relationship Management with cross functions and closely working with subject matter experts like C&B, Finance, HR Business Partners etc.
- Preparing Monthly MIS and Dashboards
- Execution of Human Resources policies and processes
- Deliver Human Resources services
- Provide functional expertise
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.