We Ericsson Shanghai R&D are now looking for talented new graduate to join with us for software product development. Our products are major nodes in LTE, 5G, IoT network We are looking for intelligent, creative and self-motivated new graduates who are passionate about design code And architecture. We provide a fun and challenging environment where you can growth together with other members in inspired world-wide cross-functional team, provide support to international customers
1. Work as a developer to Ericsson products, coding in C/C++, Java, Go, script etc.
2. Have chance to work in cross-functional team which is self-organizing, international and highly independent with Lean/Agile best practices.
3. Contribute for continuous improving of defined concepts, such as unit/component test, automated testing and continuous delivery.
4. Keep learning and trying new things in software craftsmanship which suits and benefits for team.
1. 1, University student or above, major in Computer Science, Telecommunication, Software Engineering or equivalent level of knowledge.
2. Good at least one of following programming language: C/C++, Java, PHP
3. Good at least one script languages: Python, Perl
4. Good knowledge on Linux and UNIX (Solaris)
5. Good English communication skills, able to express own thinking clearly
6. Excellent in team working and communication