Solution Architect Job stage 7
We are looking for a Solution Architect, whom will be reporting to the Customer Support organization, in analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for customers, based on the traffic growth and operational/commercial exposure of in-service networks. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business opportunities for Ericsson, by translating customer needs in their commercially launched networks during 2G/3G/4G/5G technology transitions.
- Comprehend commercial network design offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions for customer network issues during the customers commercial operations
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Troubleshooting of end to end network issues at protocol levels, for example IMS, IoT and Cloud
- Work with Support/Artificial Intelligence teams on list of potential activities and solutions to improve the end customer experiences
- Work across the Customer Support and Managed Services organization to bring in new technology and automated tools for operations
- Develop technical presentations, perform customer presentations and have a good understanding of customers network configurations
- Support deployment of solutions and provide feedback to the Research & Development teams
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of, and updated on new technology/technical areas, and share information about solutions to enable a building of customer competence
- Education: BS/MS Telecommunications, CSE, AI/IS/IT
- Minimum years of experience: 8-10 yrs.
- Domain experience: area of expertise – Cloud, IMS, VoLTE, SDN/VNF LTE/EPC etc.
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g. experience from work as a Solution Architect in GSM/CDMA/3G/4G/IMS/VoLTE, Customer Support in GSM/CDMA/3G/4G/IMS/VoLTE/
- Experiences in analyzing network protocols/Wireshark traces
- A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks: Domain, E2E, Network Optimization/Network Design
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || SharedServ