Experienced integrator and troubleshooter for 5G and Cloud
YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Experienced integrator and troubleshooter for 5G and Cloud.
The newly created BID TE Design and Operation sector within the BNEW ICT Development Environment organization (BID) is
responsible for test environment solutions for DNEW PDUs, as well as integration and operation of execution environment deliveries to
be used for DNEW SW development.
The primary responsibility is to create solutions and way of working regarding the DNEW test environment as well as design and solution of
infrastructure (e.g. Test Environment Cloud, IT Infrastructure, Network Infrastructure, YouLab, Core Network, OSS and ENM. DNEW’s future test
environment shall be an enabler for R&D development flow, an efficient continuous integration / delivery / deployment machinery and a costefficient
- Operate and Support scalable, redundant infrastructure to include physical and virtualized environments
- Hands on experience with HW (e.g. physical installations, HW and SW upgrades etc.)
- Maintain and develop automation using tools like Python
- Improve existing infrastructure to incorporate latest technology best practices and cross application integrations
- Day-to-day collaboration with developers and QA teams, to influence design, and architect solutions in multitiered
- Manage individual project priorities, deliverables, and deadlines
- Produce clear documentation for delivered solutions
- Assist in designing and rolling out a revamped monitoring and alerting system using openstack monitory tools
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience with Openstack
- Proficiency in Python, Bash, or other comparable scripting language
- Cloud technology: Openstack, Ericsson Cloud Execution environment and vmWare
- Hands-on experience in Networking (TCP/UDP, ICMP, and DNS, etc.), OSI Layers, infrastructure services, and security
- Proficiency in Linux administration (CentOS or RedHat a plus)
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Business understanding
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
- Working in team and cooperating
- Take own initiative, drive tasks, work with improvements
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!