Solution Architect (Java, Spark)
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Our EDOS-DP R&D develops various software tools supporting Mobile Network Design and Optimization services delivered by BMAS NDO telecom engineers to mobile operators across the world. We are looking for senior solution architect to work on EDOS-DP Service Delivery Platform AEO development. AEO Platform is a solution in the EDOS-DP tool portfolio that adds information about various aspects of subscriber traffic in the mobile network including application and terminal usage of subscribers, as well as performance measurements on subscriber level (CEM S-KPIs).
- Education: Bachelors in Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech in IT, Telecom) with 7-12 years
- Solid knowledge of telecom protocols, TCP/IP
- Has experience working with database design and optimization
- Advanced Unix/Linux knowledge
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Precision, persistence, reliability, stress tolerance
- Consulting, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Experience in software development and coding in Java 7/8 with Spark (Not Scala).
- Hands-on development experience is must and candidate is ready to work as individual contributor.
- Good Knowledge of Big Data & Hadoop technologies on Linux environment & know shell scripting. Good Knowledge of SQL & NO SQL
- Can perform POC and analytics on big data.
- Strong Problem solving skills, can guide others
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture (A technical mindset with great attention to detail communication and presentation abilities & Documentation skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.