O&M System Architect
Ericsson Product Development Unit (PDU) Baseband and Interconnect (BI) develops hardware/software infrastructure and common functions for Ericsson Radio Base Station (RBS) - LTE, 5G and Multi Standard RBS.
One of the functions which PDU BI provides:
- IP Transport solutions (backhaul)
- Operations & Maintenance
- Equipment control
Currently we are looking for System Architect in Operation and Maintenance area.
We organize in teams of System Developers/Architects with long term system architecture responsibility and E2E solution delivery. Knowledge building and sharing, continuous improvement and innovation and is part of the daily work.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Feasibility studies of new features of the Ericsson RBS
- Ensuring the high quality of delivered technical specification
- Requirements analysis and functional decomposition
- Documenting functional requirements
- Modeling SW behavior and high-level interface definitions
- Design of system module and software architecture
- Cooperation with Technical Leaders
- Preparationof technical documentation
- Evaluations and effort estimations
- Close co-operation with SW development teams (XFTs)
Please contact us if you have analytical skills, can understand complex problems, see the whole product solutions and you enjoy leading technical work. Willingness to develop your knowledge to take lead in the evolution of the Ericsson Radio System, Operation and Maintenance is a key.
We expect you to have:
- Master of Science degree
- Communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Leaderships skills
- The ability to work independently and in team
- Taking a logical and orderly approach to analyze problems, organize work and plan actions
- Experience in at least one of:
- RAN FCAPS (Fault, Configuration, Accounting, Performance, Security) experience – Fault, Configuration, Performance preferably
- Hands on experience on planning or optimization or maintenance of RAN Hardware
- RAN HW integration & troubleshooting basics
- RAN HW & infrastructure elements (functional modules like RU, BBU, TMA, RET, passive/active antennas etc)
- RAN virtualization/cloud concepts (VNF)
- ONAP/YANG basics
- SU/MU-MIMO basics
- Knowledge of Ericsson MS RBS system and software is a plus.