Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
MINI-LINK the most popular Microwave Solution in the World
The increasing complexity of today’s and future networks require flexible and well-integrated microwave nodes. Building an efficient microwave backhaul network with end-to-end performance in mind, requires high node capacity, compact and modular building practice and features that respond to demanding customer needs.
As part of the Ericsson Radio system MINI-LINK is a powerful and cost-efficient network node fulfilling the requirements of the mobile broadband evolution, including 5G. You will have the opportunity to be innovative every day and broaden your skills to meet the fast pace of the telecom industry in an inspiring working environment.
As a Software developer you will design & maintain Ericsson’s world leading microwave mobile backhaul products, including activities such as requirement analysis, SW and system design, test, integration, product lifecycle management and documentation.
You will be part of a high performing organization that works with agile methodology in cross functional teams. Our R&D teams drive the evolution of the Network products from analysis, design, integration and test including early deployment in customer networks around the world.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Perform Continuous Analysis and Requirement Handling
- Develop and Test High Quality Products
- Perform Trouble Shooting and Customer Support
- Drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes
- Analysis for new product features and design proposal
- Writing embedded code in C/C++, build and test your code in the target product
- Write Unit test and automatic functional tests to cover the new code
- Prototyping activities including scripting and debugging
- Perform Trouble Shooting and act proactively to customer technical questions
- Spend time exploring new ideas to address future opportunities and improvements of Products and Processes
- Drive changes across organizations
- Lead technical pre-studies
- Assist in competence build up within the organization
- Deep Product Development Knowledge
- Deep Product Life Cycle Management Knowledge
- Deep Business Understanding
- Lean & Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Working with People
- Relating & Networking
- Adapting & Responding to Change
- Creating & Innovating
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning and Organizing
- Passionate about embedded development
- Team player
- C and C++
- Java (preferably)
- Excellent communication Skills
- Comfortable taking the strategical and technical decisions
- Lean & Agile Knowledge and Skills (preferably)
- Technical leader
- Previous role as SW Architect
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Min. 5 years of experience working with embedded system and software development
- English Skills
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Communication Skills
- Great Coaching & Mentoring Skills
In case of questions, please contact the Hiring Manager Lucas Jönefors at email@example.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || IT
Req ID: 258338