OSS Integration Engineer
OSS INTEGRATION ENGINEER
We are now looking for a OSS (Operations Support System) Integration Engineer who will be responsible for providing implementation, migration, system upgrades, installation OSS-RC and ENM (Ericsson Network Manager) product solutions. You will join Ericsson Digital Business Solutions Delivery team in Poland, Warsaw.
In this role, you will oversee projects for customers in Poland and supporting other locations as needed.
- Good technical competence in OSS Network Domain Management, Replication and Backup solutions
- Good knowledge on HP x86 Blade Cluster HW, HP rack servers and EMC storage systems
- knowledge on Databases (e.g. SAP IQ, Sybase ASE, MySQL),
- Good knowledge & hands on experience on SUN Solaris x86, Linux Red Hat, Windows server
- Knowledge in Veritas Cluster Server, Veritas Access
- Knowledge in IP networking and design
- Knowledge in openstack and VMWare
- English language is a must
- Technical master’s degree, in Telecommunication Engineering and/or equivalent f. ex. Software Engineering
Nice to have, qualifications:
- Hands on experience of Installation/upgradation/commissioning/migration of OSS (Ericsson or any other vendor)
- Knowledge of IPSDF / CSI Methodology
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent language skills to enable communication throughout the organization
- Good interpersonal, social & communication skills
- High willingness and ability to share knowledge and experience
- Problem solving and performance oriented
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Poland (PL) || || Warszawa || IT
Req ID: 258067