Senior Radio SW Developer
We are now looking for a Developer to develop products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Develop 5G Radio products.
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Education: Bachelor or Master in Electronic Engineering, Communication Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Domain experience: C/C++, Java, Embedded SW, Application SW, OOA/OOD
- Minimum 2 years working experience on product development
- Development experience under Linux/Unix or equivalent
- Understand inter-process communication and inter-thread communication
- Script Language is a plus
- Experience on continuous integration
- Strong quality assurance sense
- Good communication skills in Mandarin and English
- Eager to challenge the current situation in order to improve
- Agile/Lean and KanBan experience is a plus
- Knowledge on Tele-communication network is a plus
- Understanding wireless communication is a big plus
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
Additional Requirements: (Recruiter to supply or delete category)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 257963