Cloud Solution Architect
We are looking for Cloud Computing Engineers who will deliver Cloud platform with our team for global projects. We will implement both Ericsson Openstack cloud platform and 3PP’s like VMWare, RHOSP, AWS, etc. Our Cloud Engineers focus on both cloud solution and its implementation globally. He/She will be part of a truly international team, experience different culture and way of workings globally.
- Cloud system deployment, include solution design, software installation, configuration, integration, and testing. The product includes but not limited to Ericsson Openstack cloud platform, VMWare, Redhat OpenStack, etc
- Develop adaptation component according to customer solution requirement.
- Innovate and develop automation tools with Coding and Scripting skills (mainly with Python)
- Meeting with global customers for technical discussion, and workshop, etc.
- Support pre-sale activities, such as information gathering, solution proposal, quotation, etc
- Knowledge sharing to other colleagues
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on Bachelor level, in Computer Science or Engineering (IT, Telecom).
- Interests in IT technology especially for cloud computing, eager to learn
- Familiar with Linux administration (such as Redhat, CentOS, or Ubuntu) and Shell scripting
- Good knowledge about IP networking
- Creative thinking and generate innovative ideas during work.
- Good communication skills and team work spirit
- Good English skill
- Willing to travel globally according to business needs
- Existing knowledge for Cloud & Virtualization technology is preferred
- Experience on Linux related Development is preferred
- Experience on common Programing Languages like Python, Java is preferred
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Xi'an || ServEng
Req ID: 257842