ECM / OSS Integration Engineer
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part form our customer legacy.
- Deploy Ericsson OBS (Operation and Business Support System) and Ericsson ECM (Telecom-Cloud Management System) solution on customer site including on site engineering, software loading, configuration, integration and troubleshooting.
- Developing customer specific application on top of Ericsson OBS and Telecom cloud system.
- In charge of maintenance service to customer existing solution or network that include troubleshooting / fault identify / isolate malfunctioning systems / function, or if possible to apply resolving processes.
- Be responsible for technical marketing and sales support of network and technology consulting services
- Support project managers in technical subject area in delivery project include solution clarification, technical consulting and service delivery toward end user.
- Interacting with customer technical staff and operation managers, service engineers and other groups within Service Delivery organization. Providing consultative service toward customer network.
Qualifications & Requirement
· University degree in computer, telecommunication/Engineering (Bachelor or above)
Competence & Experience:
. 2 years related working experience or above is preferable.
. Strong knowledge on UNIX(Solaris)/LINUX (Redhat).
. Good knowledge and experience on Sybase/Oracle database. SQL knowledge.
. Good at IP network and Internet technologies. (TCP/IP, DNS, NTP, HTTP)
. Good at network management system and cloud management system are highly valued.
. Good knowledge and experience on Oracle server or HP server.
. Good knowledge on wireless network, OSS, NMS solution and technology.
. Excellent oral/written English.
· Excellent interpersonal, social, communication skills.
. Good sense of responsibility and willing to take challenge
· High willingness and ability to share knowledge and experience
. Good self-motivation on personal technical development and willing to learn
A willingness to travel globally is a prerequisite for this role.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Dalian || ServEng
Req ID: 257837