We are now looking for an OSS Integration Engineer to analyze solution requirements, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of solution and/or system. Your scope of work may include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade, expansion of functionality and capacity. Your will be in close cooperation with local Solution team, Project team and Customer to ensure successfully Solution delivery within the project.
- Plan the integration and configuration activities
- Analyze and understand product and solution documentation and project inputs
- Perform HW commissioning
- Execute Solution/product integration and configuration
- Execute migration work and Solution expansion (both HW and SW)
- Prepare system test, module test; execute e2e solution tests
- Execute troubleshooting activities
- Perform customer acceptance tests
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities
- Develop scripts
- When required, you will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration activities
- Minimum work experience – 2 years
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 2-5 years’ experience of system integration (SI); System Administration activities is the plus.
- Practical experience in UNIX based OS
- Knowledge of IP networks technologies and protocols
- Practical experience in Databases solutions and SQL language
- Scripting experience
- Knowledge of programming languages (like C++ or Java) is the plus
- Good communication skills
- Good negotiations skills
- Creating & innovating thinking
- Experience in HW commissioning and configuration
- Ability for self learning and reading technical documentation
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
- Experience for well known IT products and solutions
- native Russian, intermediate English
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Russian Federation (RU) || || Moscow || ServEng
Job details: Integration Engineer Job Stage 05