Sales Support Manager
We are now looking for a very experienced Sales Support Manager to Accelerate sales, efficiency, and performance by supporting the sales force and helping the company's growth, creating an agenda with the customer and bringing solutions for the IT environment, supporting the customer on their transformation projects, making business development programs, Identifying and executing improvements within the sales structure framework to improve customer orientation and satisfaction as well as business management and control.
You will bring value to the customer by analyzing and proposing improvements on customer´s processes, operations, and organization on IT environment. To Support short and long-term profitable business creation by interacting closely with our customer teams to identify new business opportunities that benefit both our customers and Ericsson.
- You will perform business development (to grow Ericsson business)
- You will drive sales engagements
- Perform IT Business Analysis
- Drive excellence in Sales, drive change management of sales engagement behavior and delivery execution
- You should find new business opportunities, develop it and give support to get new and profitable deals.
- You should drive proposal development leading and interacting with local, regional and global teams.
- Support the opportunity creation and funnel growth
- Education: Bachelor of Electronic or computing engineering, or similar
- 10-15 years’ experience on IT and Telecom industry
- 5-10 years’ experience on Service sales or sales support
- Solid understanding of business, product/solution and User experience;
- AGILE, SCRUM/SAFe/Kanban or equivalent certification;
- Experience in different project and methodologies;
- Solid relevant working experience of product development, solution/architecture design, and technical marketing/sales or presales;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent documentation skills;
- Fluent in Portuguese, Spanish and English.
- Contact/interaction experience with "CXO" levels on IT industry
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Persuading & influencing
- Team work
- Relating & networking
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Adapting & responding to change
- Negotiation & argumentation skills
- Project management skills
- Business understanding
- Sales process knowledge
- Financial acumen & skills
- Market insight
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Brazil (BR) || || São Paulo || IT
Req ID: 257801