We are now looking for a HW Developer to maintain DU (Digital Unit) products and solutions. The DU hardware design is based on ASICs, FPGAs, network processors, PCBs with high-speed series links etc. Your role will include all design activities such as: requirement handling, integration, verification, technical analyses, documentation, and support.
We work with high accountability to drive result and continuous improvements. We work as teams in which cooperation, communication and knowledge sharing is a part of the daily work.
- You will drive strategic technical leadership
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- PhD, M.Sc or B.Sc Degree in Computer/Telecom/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Industry experience is desirable.
- Familiar with HW design Integration and Verification.
- Knowledge of Schematic, PCB layout, Simulation tools, DFT.
- High speed series measurement and simulation.
- EMC, Environmental, Signal-, Power- and Structure Integrity.
- Test automation with scripting language, such as Python, TCL will be a plus
- Cadence and Allegro tools will be a plus
- Use of lab equipment such as scopes, logic analyzers, pattern generators, oscilloscope, etc will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills are highly preferred.
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
- Business understanding with strong technology content.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. If you have any specific questions you are welcome to contact Edgar, Product Development Leader at firstname.lastname@example.org or Monal Jain, Recruitment Specialist at email@example.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 257751