Support Shift Lead
Support Shift Lead
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publically listed company with more than 115,000 employees
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
As a team lead, your prime focus is to ensure delivery of the ‘daily Activation and Assurance Services’. The cross functional team provides services to both our customer nbn and to our 3rd party delivery partners. The team is a unique operational model consisting of a combination of services that would normally be seen in either a call center or a support Centre. The high-level services provided by the team are as follows
Activations -Technical phone support for installers in the field to facilitate successful activation of the new installed service on the day at an End User premises
Assurance- Triage and processing of assurance tickets raised by RSP’s on behalf of End Users. Providing phone support on the day for assurance jobs assigned to installers
Data Loading of both activation & assurance appointments for Fixed Wireless site visits
Working with Ericsson support teams to resolve higher level technical issues.
Providing support to Delivery Partners for appointment processing and scheduling
On the day jeopardy management for scheduled appointments
Ericsson Support Centre is an integral component of our customers’ success, we believe our customers’ success creates our success
Key Duties and Responsibilities include;
- Manage the team of agents rostered on the shift ensuring all the service functions are being actively managed to meet daily targets
- Assignment and triage of new incidents (EU TT’s)
- Data loading Provisioning and processing of all orders as per daily metrics
- Agents are assigned to phone support technicians in the field.
- Ensure there is adequate staffing of phone support for field technicians
- Jeopardy management is occurring and actioned for scheduled activities on the day
- Provide feedback and support for any operational issues the agents can’t handle and be available to assist as and when needed.
- Attend customer meetings as required
- Establish daily standup meeting with the team to
- Review the prior day’s results
- Reflect and correct misses from the previous days
- Identify areas of focus for the shift that day and actions to implement improvement
- Disseminate operational changes as advised by the Operations Manager for implementation.
- Monitor and mentor agents against their performance and provide feedback based on their results KPI’s. Building and maintaining effective internal and external relationships Work closely with the team. Motivating and coaching them.
- Work with the management team to identify and deliver positive change and business efficiencies
- Escalate any appropriate problems to senior management
- Perform higher duty role & back fill ESC manager when required
Required Skills and experience;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Team Manager or a similar position
- Experience within customer services environment
- Strong coaching and people-development skills through listening, quality feedback, etc.
- Ability to deal with changing demands and customer escalations
- Energetic and motivating individual Strong analytical, problem definition & resolution skills
- Excellent communication coaching and presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Logical and Technical aptitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work on a rotating shift basis with flexible roles & responsibilities
- ITIL Foundation Certificate preferred
Ericsson offers a truly global company, with a diverse, performance-driven culture, an innovative and engaging environment and opportunities to work across borders. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles – sharing a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients.
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
We will not be providing a work permit/visa for this position
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities.
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || || Sydney || IT