Customer Solution Manager
We are looking for Customer Solution Managers with developed technical knowledge and experience, to demonstrate Ericsson technology and business advantages, deliver solution and network development proposal, and drive business opportunity achievement.
- Provide detailed & deep technical knowledge in specific technologies, products and/or solution
- Deliver customer-centric solutions & network development proposals
- Partner with sales to explore customer needs, design and deliver customer projects, engage customers, and translate identified opportunities into detailed technical offering and proposals
- Pursue establishment & improvement of business for the respective products or services
- Take the role of CSR in a specific engagement
- University degree in communication or related area, Master Degree would be advantageous or equivalent working experience
- Solid experience on radio network optimization, product marketing or technical sales support functions
- Portfolio expertise in area of RAN
- Experience with operator and designing institute is a plus
- Strong independent problem solving skill
- Strong communication and influential skill
- Team worker and quick learner
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shenzhen || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 257695