What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publically listed company with more than 115,000 employees.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Global Intercompany Services is a unit within Global Internal Services Management (GISM) which belongs to Finance Business Services within Group Function Finance.
The unit is responsible for:
- Management of Intercompany WHT Certificates.
- Non-Sales Order Related Billing (NSOR). Invoicing both for intercompany and external invoicing. This type of invoicing can also be called manual invoicing or FI-invoicing.
- Intercompany Resource Related Billing (ICRRB)
- Internal Project Support.
- Cost Center Analysis (ICRRB CCs only). Review balances for CC on Ericsson Buyer postings. Resolve mismatches on ICRRB.
- IS/IT Invoicing. Calculate and perform the monthly internal central IS/IT invoicing.
- Global Tools and BSS Recharges.
- Replir - correction of errors run in Replir.
- AUC settlement preparation, creation and closing of WBS.
- SOX Controls related to NSOR. Key Control CE 220.127.116.11.
- SOX Controls related to ICRRB. Key Control IC 18.104.22.168
- HWS repair IC invoicing.
- SW/Call-off Invoicing.
- Transfer Price invoicing.
Job description and main tasks:
As Intercompany Accountant, you will be working with intercompany invoicing of NSOR and ICRRB Invoicing, Support and Intercompany WHT Certificate management. The job requires frequent contacts with local companies and Finance units around the world, but also with units within Group Functions. The manager for the unit is in Manila.
- Regularly check Intercompany WHT Certificates received.
- Follow up missing Intercompany WHT Certificates through coordination of Tax Unit, GAC, PCC & Other (LAS, 3PP).
- Maintain and review overdue Intercompany WHT missing Certificates.
- When time allows, there can be support for other GIS activities
Key Competencies Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business Administration, or similar
- Good knowledge of the Ericsson organization
- Knowledge of Ericsson Business Processes
- Experience from working with ONE system and BW
- Ability to fluently communicate in English
- Good team player
- Highly analytical, attention to details
- Quality approach and customer focus
- Can work under pressure
Ericsson offers a truly global company, with a diverse, performance-driven culture, an innovative and engaging environment and opportunities to work across borders. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles – sharing a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients.
In the Philippines (PH) we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Philippines (PH)'s largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in the Philippines (PH), whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
Follow us in social media –
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.
Primary country and city: Philippines (PH) || || Taguig || SharedServ
Req ID: 257597