LTE/5G RAN SW Developer
招聘职位：系统工程师 /软件开发工程师 /测试工程师
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
LTE&5G System Design Engineer
Ericsson LTE Research Center is looking for full time system design engineers for LTE & 5G products development. As a technical expert you are expected to lead the design and development of LTE & 5G products, which are core areas of Ericsson global business.
In day-to-day work you will analyze requirements, define product architecture and implement the solutions by cooperating with teams from system, design, integration, verification, support and product management, etc., to accomplish the project work on time and with high quality. Further, your assignment may be extended to a bigger technical cope, according to organization needs and your bandwidth.
- Familiar with LTE standards and new technologies adopted in 5G
- Familiar with 3GPP protocols
- Expertise in LTE (or other RAN) system and architecture design
- Strong logical analysis and quantitative analysis ability
Required Skills & Experience:
- M.Sc. or B.Sc in Wireless Communication, Computer Science or Electronic Engineering
- 5+ years of RAN system development experience as recognized expert
- In-depth knowledge of LTE, or other wireless technologies
- Solid C++ or Java programming skills with wireless modeling experience
- RAN architecture design experience is a strong plus
- Strong experience in developing commercial products
- Experience in large scale project is a plus
- Strong expertise in technical problem solving
- Good communication abilities in both Chinese and English
Keys to success:
- Passionate to contribute corporate LTE & 5G success in highly competed market
- Dedicated, technical professional with reputation of getting challenging job done
- Solid RAN system development experience and strong technical expertise
- Good communication skills in dynamic and global environment
LTE& 5G eNodeB Baseband SW Design Engineer
As part of the team, you will be enrolled into this most advanced wireless technology development from prototype design to commercial deployment covering the every single step in the whole product life cycle chain. You as a SW designer will work together with the most talented colleagues from all over the world to finish the feasibility study, systemization, SW design, implementation and integration of our eNodeB product, troubleshooting and resolving critical technical issues and finally getting our products up and running in customer network.
• M.Sc. or B.Sc in Computer Science, Wireless Communication or Electronic Engineering
• Minimum 2 years SW Design working experience for wireless telecommunication product
• Familiar with 3G key technology, LTE key technology is more preferred.
• Proficiency in C programming
• Proficient in embedded SW design on DSP platform
• Quality and efficiency minded, analytical thinking.
• Dedicated, result oriented professional with a reputation for getting the job done.
• Quick learner, willing to take challenges, thriving in fast paced, high-pressure environment
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills, good command of both Mandarin and English.
4G5G RAN Verification Engineer
4G5G RAN Verification engineer is responsible for ensuring product quality, securing test method and test environment to fulfill all the assigned test activities within approved cost, time and quality frame.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Well-maintain the stable test environment
- Continuous integration in various loops of automated tests
- Report test progress and quality
- Fast feedback to development teams
- Suggest improvement for current way of working, test method and so on
- Drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes
- Product Development Knowledge
- Product Life Cycle Management Knowledge
- Business Understanding
- Lean & Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Working with People
- Relating & Networking
- Adapting & Responding to Change
- Creating & Innovating
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning and Organizing
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- MSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- English Skills
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Good knowledge of Wireless Communication systems, especially LTE system
- Good competence on LTE functional test.
- Good computer skill including the usage of Unix or Linux, Java development or Perl programming is preferred.
- Multi Standard competence is preferred
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Business and management awareness
- Well organized and have structure thinking
- Initiative and positive personality
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Communication Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 257568