Sourcing Business Partner
We are now looking for a senior candidate as Head of Sourcing Business Partner (SBP) in the market area, to manage the team of SBP function who is primarily being accountable for making Ericsson internal customer successful by actively contributing towards securing short and long-term profitable business.
Engaging closely with business stakeholder (CU, BU, Delivery, etc), you and your team will drive higher value contribution from third party deliveries to business. In order to drive value, relevant category strategies and preferred supplier lists shall be endorsed through active participation in strategic Sales and product/project forums, including business and product decision meetings.
The Sourcing Business Partner shall promote new business ideas that are based on optimized value extraction through collaboration from third parties and Ericsson supplier base, other business bench-marking and Sourcing strategies.
You will also be accountable for the Sourcing contribution of business opportunity or concept to delivering on Stakeholder expectations.
This role will report to Head of MNEA Sourcing
- You will conspire and commit to partnering with the business stakeholders
- You will be an advisor and dedicated to the key projects of internal customers
- You will inspire business ideas, and ensure the consistency and implementation of Ericsson sourcing strategy
- Hold sourcing responsible for profitability
- You will optimize Sourcing performance targets
- And you will back & support M&A sourcing projects
- Education: Master degree is preferred
- Min years of team management: 5 years or above
- Domain experience: sales, product management, sourcing, supply chain
- Outstanding communication and influencial skills across domains
- Strong sense of accountability, self -driver
- Business Understanding
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Excellent English communication both spoken and written
- Sourcing knowledge