System Administrator Linux/Windows
We are now looking for a Second Level Operations Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
You will help with Assurance support activities
- Incident management
- You will assist with Problem management
- System administration
- And you will work with Billing operations
- Bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications would be an advantage
IT systems at administration level (storages, backup solutions, monitoring systems (e.g. Nagios, Veritas Backup) represents an advantage)
Unix based and Windows administration medium knowledge or
POSIX (bash, perl, SQL scripting, Windows batch scripting) used to automatize different system tasks – basic to medium knowledge level.
Networking and basic routing (CISCO courses represents an advantage)
Database administration basic knowledge (Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, MS SQL, MS Access)
Technical support environment exposure, working with tickets, priorities, Service Level Agreements, on-call duty one week per month
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Ericsson knowledge
- English / Spanish skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
Nice to have requirements:
- Mobile telecommunication systems knowledge
- Radio & Core network architecture knowledge
- Knowledge of Network or Element Management Systems from various vendors like Huawei M2000/U2000, Nokia NetAct, Ericsson OMC-R, Alcatel, ZTE, HP NNM
- Administration or user experience with Performance Management Systems (data processing, parsing, database loading and export / visualization)
- Education: University degree (Polytechnics represents an advantage)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT; SharedServ
Req ID: 257472