Technical Product&Portfolio Management
We are now looking for a Technical Product Manager / Project Portfolio Manager to lead the technical implementation of business requirements.
- You will ensure the translation of business strategies to efficient product development
- that organizations plan, handle and control the project portfolio to meet the implementation strategy
- efficient handling of the products through the product life cycle.
- This role is a bridge between Product Development and Product Management.
- In this role you will drive strategic technical leadership
- Handle requirement and backlog
- Lead product configuration
- Drive continuous improvements
- Run project portfolio
- Develop domain specific competence
- Should be well aware of the entire RBS 2000/6000/ERS portfolio and new products.
- Interact, drive and lead teams with members from Sourcing, PDU, PA RBS and infrastructure to develop new and innovative solutions
- Creating documentation such as Market requirement specifications, product description, data sheets etc
- Knowledge of different global standards for telecom and power equipment’s
- Develop solutions based on customer requirements in the designated time frame
- Subject matter expert for site related matters
- Support to regions for NPI /First level support.
- Should able to support regions for creating Value argumentation, TCO and business case for site solution product portfolio
- Should be well aware of all the building blocks and solutions wrt RBS 2000/6000/Ericsson radio system and site solutions such as
- Antenna Systems
- Site Material
- Power Products / Batteries,
- Site Build portfolio
- Shelters /Enclosures
- Energy products
- Transmission RBS Site Products.
- Radio DOT system, small cells and IBS portfolio
- Responsible to drive global and regional product portfolio towards regions and CUs
- Define qualification criteria for new product development
- Training and competence development workshops for site solution and its site products.
- Implement BNEP directives towards regions
- BI gathering and sharing with BNEW product management and DU teams
- Education: University degree
- Min years of experience: 10-15 years
- Domain experience: RBS Site solution
- Customer Insight
- Project Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 257437