Customer Solution Manager
Drive domain sales by supporting the Key Account Managers with business development and domain specific sales activities securing that Ericsson is perceived as a preferred partner. Work on strategic level identifying leads and opportunities as well as taking the role of Account Commercial Responsible (ACR) or Customer Solutions Responsible (CSR) in a specific engagement.
Providing deep technical knowledge in specific technologies and solutions. Responsible for business minded support for establishment and improvement of business for the respective domain. Supporting Key Account Managers in generating long-term profitable business for Ericsson by working closely with teams in sales, design and delivery of customer projects. Translating technical problem into detailed technical offering and influence customer to buy in.
- Act as technical and solution sales in RAN or 5GC& EPC technologies and product solution
- Partner with sales to explore customer needs, design and deliver customer projects, engage customers, and translate identified opportunities into detailed technical offering and proposals
- Deliver customer-centric solutions & network development proposals
- Pursue establishment & improvement of business for the respective products or services
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electronic / Electrical / Telecommunication Engineering or Computer / Information Science
- Solid experience in telecommunication industry on network optimization, product marketing or technical sales support functions
- With pre-sales support experience is preferable
- Good knowledge of RAN, 5GC, EPC etc
- Strong independent problem solving skill
- Strong communication and influential skill
- Team worker and quick learner
- Innovative and creative
- Social ability and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Perseverant and result oriented
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is
empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world,
enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve
businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The
transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a
more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with
technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion
subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100
billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and
our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into
achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change‐maker? Learn
what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0
billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the
NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Jinan || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 257400