We are looking for IT & Teleco IMS/VoLTE Integration Engineers who will deliver IMS/VoLTE/Cloud services to global customers, focus on IMS/VoLTE Core network and Cloud platform, provide and implement E2E solutions for global projects.
· 4G/VoLTE related product deployment, include the scenarios of Software Installation, Configuration, System Integration and Upgrading. The products include IMS, Cloud and other NFV/SDN network.
. Understand Telecommunications standards, signalling and traffic flow, provide fault analysis and troubleshooting.
· Innovate and develop automation tools with Coding and Scripting skills (mainly with Python and Java)
· Support pre-sale activities, such as prepare quotations and technical clarifications etc.
· Prepare Acceptance test document and execute Acceptance Test with customer.
· Knowledge sharing with other colleagues.
· Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or Engineering (IT, Telecom).
· Familiar with Linux administration (such as Redhat, CentOS, or Ubuntu) and Shell scripting. Experience on Linux related Development is a plus.
. Good Knowledge in Cloud & Virtualization techniques and standards in the market.
· Experience on common Programing Languages like Python or Java is preferred.
. Fluent in English speaking and writing.
· Creative thinking and generate innovative ideas during work.
· Good communication skills, fast learning and team work spirit.
. Good initiative and positive personality on self-developing.
. Willing to travel globally is a prerequisite.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Dalian || ServEng
Req ID: 257250