We are now looking for a Solution Architect/Network Engineer that will be responsible for network design and optimization of core/radio access network such as LTE, VoLTE, IoT and 5G/NR. You will be engaged in the whole process from pre-sales to delivery of professional service. We need strong individuals who create and deliver new businesses with passion and dedication with our team members and with our customers in Japan.
Responsibilities & Tasks
As a network design and optimization solution architect/Network Engineer, creation and delivery of network performance improving services and solutions will typically consist of the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Pre-process and analyze network data to find possibilities to improve network performance and user experiences
- Recommend and present technical proposals and solutions with quantifications of impacts
- Be time and cost efficient while maintaining or even improving delivery quality
- Establish trust by customers through consultative approach
Core Competences and Abilities:
To be successful in the role the following competences and abilities will be essential
- Broad technical acumen in areas of e.g. LTE, 5G/NR and IoT
- Analytical mindset and good problem solving ability
- Solid hands on data analysis skills (e.g. using Python, R or equivalent)
- Good presentation, visualization & communication skills
The work environment is multi-cultural in which it is typically good to possess the following qualities
- High level of flexibility
- Value diversity
- Active Listening Skills
Other Necessary Skills:
- Creative and Innovative mindset
- Basic scripting/programing skills (e.g. python programming)
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Commercial thinking and Business Understanding
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- University degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience from technical roles working with design and optimization of Cellular Radio/Core networks or similar.
- Hands on experience from data analysis with e.g. Python, R or equivalent
- Candidates with business level Japanese fluency will be prioritized in the application procedure due to the requirement to deal with our local clients.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || Yokohama || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 257072