Senior FPGA designer
To be responsible for Baseband FPGA design, integration and maintenance.
1.Be responsible for Baseband FPGA design and verification, debugging.
2.Be responsible for related documentation of requirement, architecture, design and verification
3. Develop and test high quality products
4. Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
5. Develop and contribute team competence in FPGA development
Qualifications & Requirements:
1. At least three years working experience in FPGA design, graduated from Telecommunication, computing
or related majors. Good telecommunication theory background.
2. Be good at Verilog and VHDL coding and verification.
3. Be good at digital filter, frequency conversion, extraction, interpolation design, simulation and FPGA
4. Be familiar with FPGA interface function and logic, high speed SERDES, parallel bus interfaces, serial
5. Be good at English, reading, writing, speaking and listening.
6. Good sense of co-working with team members under CVS/ClearCase like source control environments is
7. Linux environment working capable is a plus; knowledge of script/Shell is a plus.
8. Business understanding
9. Working with people and networking
10. Innovating, adapting and responding to change
11. Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
12. Planning and Organizing
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 256962