The requirement for this job position is to develop and maintain the infrastructure framework and resources for Ericsson Packet Core products to achieve CI/CD (continuously integration).
As a software engineer, you need to work closely with Product Owner as well as Packet Core product developers/testers to develop infrastructure solution to build up CI system. Your work will include but not limited as follow:
- Work together with PO and team to develop new functionalities to fulfill product CI needs, build better development and testing environment, speed up development loop, analysis data intelligently and provide guide to end users.
- Troubleshooting and bug fix
- Collect feedback from product developers and testers and continuously improve infrastructure tools and resources.
- Result oriented and flexible
- Eager to learn and practice new technology
- Open mind, positive attitude
- Innovative and solution thinking ability
- Good English communication in both written and spoken
Experience/knowledge within the following areas is required:
- Work experience with Linux/Unix system
- at least one of following programming language: C/C++, Java, PHP
- at least one script languages: python, perl
- git, svn or clearcase
Experience/knowledge within the following areas is a plus:
- CI related project development or deployment experience
- knowledge in Database like MongoDB, MySQL
- knowledge in distributed system development
- Knowledge in cloud and data mining
- Knowledge in Agile, SCRUM