We are now looking for a candidate of Product Owner to work in PDG Analytics & Optimization within PDU Packet Core, to work both in the short and long-term perspective with internal stakeholders, external customers and development teams to translate and evaluate the functional and technical requirements to product backlog, and secure that we always make the right choices and deliver customer value that support the product evolution and its business. .
- Assist Strategic Product Manager (SPM) to collect, aggregate and analyze product requirements from customers, sales and transform them into the product backlog.
- Break down requirements into the product backlog for both current and future product releases.
- Work jointly with SPMs to prioritize requirement items of the product backlog.
- Understand the business value of requirements profoundly and convey it internally as well as externally.
- Acting as stakeholder of specific product backlog items, work closely with development teams to ensure the output to be aligned with expectations.
- Ensure consistent end-to-end user experience and business value in product domain.
- Convey new/enhanced features of product domain to external/internal units such as product support, sales support and sales.
- Jointly provide specific materials, e.g. solution descriptions, technical product descriptions, etc. that are to be published in the Product Catalog.
- Assist or participate in customer meetings to demonstrate product features and join the discussion of customer specific solutions related to product domain.
- Keep track of industry trends on Product Domain, well understand competitors’ relevant products and ensure competitiveness of Ericsson product solution.
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, information technology or related area.
- Solid relevant working experience of product management, development, solution design, and technical marketing/sales.
- Solid understanding of business, product/solution and UX in ICT industry.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Agile WoW.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Good leadership.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- A good team player with strong willingness to support team members and strive for excellence.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 256832