Packet Core Load Test Tool Software Architect
We are developing world class Load Testing Framework/Platform for Ericsson 4G & coming 5G network, the requirements on our products, from both existing and potential new customers, are currently very high and there is a huge demand of new features as well as higher capacity and performance. (e.g. VoLTE, Cloud, Virtualization & vEPC). Our 4G/5G Test Framework/Platform is widely used by Ericsson Globally (Sweden, Canada, USA, China & Spain….)
To meet the demands above and to secure a continued success of the Ericsson Packet Core products, we are expanding the organization with test platform/framework development.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Perform Continuous Analysis and Requirement Handling
- Develop and Test High Quality Products
- Perform Trouble Shooting and Customer Support
- Drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Process
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Telecommunication, Information Technology, and Electronics.
- Good knowledge in C/C++ programming
- Good knowledge in software development methods and tools (Object Oriented design, Design pattern, UML, Rose)
- Good knowledge in data structure, e.g. array, list, set, queue, tree, etc.
- Good knowledge in Linux
- Good knowledge in Python and Erlang is preferred
- Good knowledge in Unix (Solaris) and VxWorks is preferred
- Good English communication skills (both in written and verbal), able to express own thinking clearly
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and apply to work tasks
- Innovative and solution thinking abilities
- Open minded and willing to accept challenges