Release Automation Architect
YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for a Release Automation Architect.
Within Business Area Digital Services, Product Development Unit (PDU) Converged Core and Development Services we are looking for a new team member to join us. PDU CC has operations in several geographical locations such as Jorvas, Montreal, Shanghai, Bangalore, Budapest and Kista.
We are looking for an energetic & innovative developer with an architects mind, a high drive and great communication skills.
The chosen candidate will among other things be responsible for implementing release automation solutions for IMS products, designing & developing viable solutions to further enable our automated releases.
The role also includes cross PDU collaboration work on many technical areas within development, such as: requirement analysis, software design, integration, verification, Product Life cycle management support and product documentation. Within these activities you are expected to both lead and/or be part of a team of skilled engineers providing us with modern solutions to complex problems, working from idea to implementation.
You need to manage & adapt to a changing product scope, normal project work as well as continuous evaluation and improvement of our processes and ways of working. We expect you to always act with flexibility and find new solutions enabling us to be better than yesterday.
Responsibilities In Product Development Unit (PDU) and in Business Area Digital Services (BDGS):
- Alignment of automation development in PDU
- Breaking down high level requirements to user stories with clear DoD
- Provide clear priorities towards RA Community
- Maintains detailed technical roadmap
- Scope, define, design and drive our chosen end-to-end technical solution together with our employees
- Develop and hold technical presentations & proposals
- Participate in knowledge transfers, documentation & information sharing
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive Continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Represent the PDU as a Subject Matter Expert in various areas as an Architect
- Good knowledge of Java, C/C++ and HTML5, Unix/Linux environment
- Good Scripting skills (SH/Bash, Perl, Python, Tcl)
- Good understand of Product development and Product Lifecycle Management
- Good understand Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Great communication skills, working with people and networking
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Planning and Organizing, Deliver results and meeting customer expectations
Location: Budapest, Hungary
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
1117 Budapest, Magyar Tudósok Körútja 11.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests (C, C + +, Java, Networking, Testing skills, Linux, Basic Programming) based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 256688