IoT analytics Senior Tester
Guangzhou (Canton), China
Research & Development
Sep 25, 2018
Position / Job Title
Senior Integration tester (Big Data Analytics)
The IoT analytics group’s focus is on technical innovation and excellence in Big Data Analytics products for various industry. The group has responsibility for design, implementation and verification to meet requirements of Ericsson’s customers.
We are looking for senior tester with abundant experience in integration, testing, test automation and related in big data area. This role carries technical responsibility including reviewing the requirements, developing the test plan and test cases, executing the integration test, troubleshooting, as well as, the test automation scripts generation for application of Big Data Analytics.
The successful candidate will have technical responsibilities including:
- Design and prepare test environment, including setup and deployment of Hadoop platform and applications/tools built on it.
- Design/define test cases to ensure test coverage and product quality
- Responsible for integration test from E2E w/t different modules and troubleshooting
- Test cases execution, issue bugs, and follow up on fixes validation
- Trouble-shooting and find root cause together with design and cross teams.
- Test automation scripts development based on framework
- Propose improvement and optimization ideas and follow up
Skill & experience required:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent/higher
- 5+ years working experiences in integration and tester area, 2+ years working experience in projects related to Big Data eco-system, like Hadoop, Hive, HBase, Spark, Kafka;
- Experienced in Linux shell script, Jenkins etc to enable capability for TA scripts development
- Familiar with RDBMS (MySql, PostgresSql, etc.) and NoSQL (HBase, MongoDB, Redis, etc.)
- Experience of capacity and performance testing in Big Data product is a plus
- Good communications and willing to corporate
- Fluent in English speaking/writing, and be able to communicate w/t external teams in English smoothly
- Well organized and have system thinking
- Self-motivated and team working
- Travel is required based on project needs, e.g during SIT/UAT phase in customer site etc.