Supply Chain Analyst
- Analyze supply chain operation to identify optimization opportunities
- Provide valuable input for KPI defination
- Create and update KPI and other analysis reporting on a regular level
- Automate reporting tool to improve reporting efficiency and effectiveness and act as trainer to extend using the new tools
- Be an active member of visualization and automation accross-functional teams in APAC
- Basic Understanding of Database Hana/Mysql/Oracle
- Basic Understanding of ERP system
- VBA & SQL language is preferred
- Understand business process
- Familiar with Visualization tools like Tableau etc.
- Logic & Analysis skill
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 256553