Test Environment Service Engineer, Developer
YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Test Environment Service Engineer, Developer.
The Test Environment Service Engineer plans and operates the software and hardware solutions for the internal Ericsson users (R&D) in Radio development. The Test Environment Service Engineer secures a stable Radio Access Network Test Environment and optimizes the solutions/services to the agreed service levels in a cost efficient and timely manner.
The Test Environment Service Engineer work in team with main mission is to secure fast and efficient 3G, 4G and 5G test environment (build & support).
- Provide 1st line support for end users (R&D)
- Design solutions using standard base services hosted by Global ICT Centers
- Provide solutions to fulfil the end user needs
- Create custom solutions using standard components when needed
- Handle Service and Change Requests coming from the different R&D teams
- Handle support for custom solutions
- Communicates with the project teams in Radio Product Development Units, other Engineering Service teams and Global ICT Center teams
- Handle Requirements
- Experience from Radio NW-related development, Integration or Verification is an advantage
- Experience from network operations is an advantage
- University degree in engineering or equivalent experiences
- Knowledge of Agile/Lean methods
- Ability to judge and secure the quality for customer satisfaction
- Working with People
- Relating & Networking
- Adapting & Responding to Change
- Creating & Innovating
- Service mindset
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 256513