We are looking for a Developer to design, build and troubleshoot IoT Connectivity Management infrastructures for the
Business Support System (BSS) part of Device Connectivity Platform (DCP). You, together with the teams in BSS infra area, will be responsible for gathering Infrastructure requirements, working with subject matter experts to translate them into both technical and cost wise effective infrastructure designs, ensuring that the solution implemented meets the defined requirements. We are organized in cross functional lean & agile development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Specify, develop, set up and maintain BSS infrastructures
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Perform troubleshooting and support users of the infrastructure
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Education: MSc or BSc
- Min 3 years of experience
- Following Datacentre, Server and network infrastructure domain experience is required:
- Virtualisation technologies: VMware
- Enterprise Infrastructure design, build and troubleshoot: Linux, Network, Public Key Infrastructure, LDAP
- Following Datacentre, Server and network infrastructure domain experience is appreciated:
- Virtualisation technologies: Docker, OpenShift
- Enterprise Storage Solutions (SAN, NAS, File store, Object Based)
- Enterprise Infrastructure design, build and troubleshoot: Firewall, File transfer Protocols, Web Servers, DNS
- Experience in security, performance tuning, capacity planning, resilience and availability across heterogeneous architectures
- Experience of Data Centre migrations, technology re-platforming, technology upgrade projects
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
We offer you:
- Possibility to build your career, learn and develop together with others in a truly international company with colleagues from 40 different countries in our Jorvas office only
- Possibility to shape the future and build the Networked Society
- Competitive Ericsson benefit package
- Different clubs and other leisure activities with amazing colleagues; free gym, tennis & football field just to mention a few
Apply now or at the latest 30th November!
Learn more about working at Ericsson Finland:
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.