Ericsson – who we are!
Every time you use an app on your smartphone, talk over VoLTE or use Mobile Broadband you connect to internet – this connection is what we enable, no matter if its 3G, 4G or 5G! We deliver connectivity technology with high throughput in combination with extensive configuration options for traffic control and information collection for our customers.
We at Ericsson Packet Core (PC) in Lindholmen are now looking for developers wanting to learn and grow together with us in the development of Evolved Packet Gateway (EPG) and Control Plane (CP). To win today’s and tomorrow’s challenges we are looking for ambitious, intelligent, creative and inspiring individuals to join us. We can offer an environment where you are continuously learning new things, where you have great team mates helping each other to reach you team´s common goal. We apply agile and scrum methods in the teams to gain speed and accountability.
This position will let you engage in the development of the EPG solution. You will be working in a team (6-7 persons) with the implementation of EPG and the Policy and Charging functionality on multiple deployment scenarios, primarily using C++ programming. You understand the importance of speed, quality and keeping customer commitments. You have high energy levels, are willing to learn new tasks and you are a team player who enjoys sharing your knowledge and skills with your colleagues.
Technical competence wanted:
- Good to great analytics experience including Troubleshooting skills
- Good to great, C++ programming skills
- Skills as Linux End User
- Good test result analytical capability
- Virtualization knowledge: VMs orchestration, Open vSwitch, SDN
- General Datacom competence (TCP/IP, switching/routing, Wireshark, networking)
- Good system integration/implementation experience
- Good Packet Core application hands-on experience
- Charging, Policy experience in packet networks
- Version handling in GIT
- Ericsson Cloud Execution Environment (CEE) knowledge/hands-on
- Experience working with VMware and/or RedHat OpenStack is a plus
The following personal skills and abilities are wanted:
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently when needed
- Strive to always be better in what you do
- Strong team player with a drive to push for excellence
- Transparent with your competence; learn and share with others
- Be proactive; drive improvements for the good of your team(s)
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- M.Sc., B.Sc. in the Computer, Electrical or Telecommunication Science or similar areas
- Good written and spoken English
Do you recognize yourself and want to join a great team? Please send us your application and come meet us!
The position is based in Göteborg at Lindholmen Science Park. https://play.ericsson.net/media/t/1_4uzjsc8u
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. If you have any specific questions you are welcome to send an email to hiring manager Eva Cullman at firstname.lastname@example.org or recruiter Johanna Kristensen at email@example.com.
Tag: SWEHJ HJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || R&D
Req ID: 256437