We are now looking for a HSS TCM engineer. Your role will include all TCM activities such as: installation and configuration of HSS products in native and virtualized environment (BSP, CEE, RHOS, Vmware etc.), installation and configuration of HSS tools and supporting nodes, maintance and trouble shooting support for the test configuration towards HSS cross-functional development team, integration of new platform feature and maintain relevant documentation. You might also be required to support 5G UDMF development team on container or virtualized environment.
Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
· You will work together with international TCM team to provide TCM service towards internal R&D teams
· Perform new platform feature integration if required
· Perform trouble shooting and maintainance support for cross-functional team
· Drive continuous improvements of TCM deliveries and processes
· Develop various native/virtualized/container deployment and tool competence in TCM technical domain
· Education: University degree (Bachelor or higher)
· Min years of experience: 3 years
· Domain experience: Cloud, virtualization, telecom core network equipment TCM experience
· Product deployment knowledge and excellent networking knowledge with good trouble shooting skill
· Familiar with script language like shell, python, TTCN
· Good English skill in both reading/writing and oral communication
· Working with people and networking
· Innovating, adapting and responding to change
· Delivering results and meeting customer expectations