Marketing Consultant 市场推广(系统集成)
Drive or participate in customer engagements from lead generation to contract fulfillment, secure that consulting projects are fulfilled with quality, in time & within budget. Work closely with the customer to be able to propose improvements & identify new business opportunities.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Perform business development (to grow Ericsson business & Consulting Services)
- Continuously identify innovate profitable business opportunities
- Analyze customer & user offerings, market scenarios, customer go to market strategy.
- Drive sales engagements
- Perform up-selling & identify add-on sales opportunities
- Deliver consulting projects, managing risks & time within consultant assignments
- Share project learning & contribute to Thought Leadership
- Develop consulting practice capabilities
- Business Development Skills
- Consultative Skills
- Negotiation & selling skills
- Project Management Skills
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Relating & Networking
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Adapting & Responding to Change
- Interpersonal skills
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Financial Understanding
- Competitor Understanding
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 256263