We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- You will drive strategic technical leadership
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Bachelor degree or above, major in computer science, EE, mathematics or related field with strong foundation in mathematics and Computer Science.
- Proficient in programming language: C/C++. Other programming languages such as Java, Python are a plus.
- Experienced in BIOS, Linux kernel, and other embedded system SW development.
- Experienced in device driver development
- Familiar with x86 processor system and/or PowerPC processor system. ARM processor system is also a plus.
- Knowledge or experience in could and virtualization technology is a plus.
- Experienced in network equipment and IP protocol are a plus
- Experienced in automation test and automation engines (such as TestNG/JUnit) is a plus
- Open mind and Innovative spirit
- Self-Motivated and good team player
- Fluent in English listening, speaking and writing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 256148