PMO Support Analyst
Description of the Unit
Digital Transformation & IT is a newly formed unit within Group Function Technology & Emerging Business, with the aim to drive our digital strategy, vision and to ensure cross-functional execution. Automation & AI is a key theme of Ericsson Digital Transformation and competence is now consolidated to drive business transformation through automation, and to ensure a secure and scalable development, deployment and continued operations.
This position will be reporting to the Head of Automation & AI Execution.
The position is to be held in Sweden (Kista) to be close to the team and stakeholders and to minimize internal travel.
- This person must have digital, technical & PMO domain knowledge and excellent communication skills that allow for cultivating confidence and trust with our stakeholders within Ericsson.
- The preferred candidate will have either a management consulting or background supporting the delivery of large-scale IT solutions and/or outsourced application development/operations management background.
- The role demands considerable flexibility in quickly adapting to shifting needs, and is expected to effectively cover a range of responsibilities including, but not limited to
- Support Program management and PMO lead with collecting and populating data
- Lead implementation teams to ensure quality, completeness, and timeliness of solution delivery.
- Manage engagement financials & risk
- Serve as first-line of escalation from the project delivery teams
- Effectively populating program status and progress against objectives from stakeholders and senior management. Synthesize relevant information on key milestones, success criteria and risks.
- Support in overseeing and implementing continual process improvement initiatives
- We have high expectations on you as an individual, to bring a good combination of broad-based business, leadership, and functional experience:
- Possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy in the digital world; a big-picture vision and ability to effectively roadmap a desired outcome, and the delivery know-how to make that vision a reality.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of technologies within Automation, IT infrastructure and application development and proven experience in digital leadership. In this role the right mix of technical knowledge, business skills and customer orientation is critical to the organization. Be a forward thinker.
- Strategic thinker that constantly challenges stakeholders and teams to improve
- At least 2 years’ experience in managing digital transformation including translating business issues into solutions including opportunity identification, requirements development, and delivery.
- Master degree in Engineering or Business Administration
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 256131