We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- You will drive strategic technical leadership
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
l More than 2 years of experience in developing web applications;
l Experience with RESTful APIs & JSON;
l Experience with unit testing and mocking techniques, e.g. Karma, Jasmine, Mocha;
l Experience in debugging and trouble shooting skills;
l Experience in frontend tooling and workflows with Git, Grunt/Gulp, Webpack, Bower & NPM, NodeJS.
l Experience in optimizing for front-end performance;