ICT Engineer RAN Configurator
Test Environment Build is a part of Development Unit Networks (DNEW) and has overall responsibility for all Test Environment builds and services towards PDUs. Test Environment Build sector consists of 11 sections with ~220 Employees and ~120 partners spread out in Sweden KI, LI, LN, China BJ, NJ, Hungary BD, Canada OT, India IN
BNEW ICT Development Environment, BID, within DNEW has a mission to ensure that DNEW has an Engineering Environment that is a competitive advantage for present and future needs
As an ICT Engineer RAN Configurator, you will be responsible to plan and secure a stable Environment and optimize the solutions/services to the agreed service levels in a cost efficient and timely manner. You will be a part of an EST team which has responsibility for Test Environment in DNEW with focus on continuous integration, test and delivery areas.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Hands-on Operation & Maintenance of Nodes
- Ability to configure nodes and understand functionality
- Node troubleshooting
- Integration of RBS (locally & remotely – Auto Integration)
- RBS 6000 productline overview
- Understanding of Mixed Mode Configuration
- Using RCM
- Good knowledge in Linux/Unix
- Good knowledge in IP fundamentals
- Installing and Configure Uctool
- Install and configure LTEsim
- Test environment support
- Supporting developers in everyday activities and environmental problems
- Investigates and solves complex problems that require substantial analysis by developing existing procedures, techniques & methods.
- Impels improvement and change.
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- 4-8 Years of Experience as a Developer/Tester
- Experience with 2G, 3G, 4G; configuration of different nodes and components
- Scrum/Kanban based agile working experience
- Terrific ability to work in a fast-paced agile environment
- Knowledge Sharing of Ericsson processes is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English with the ability to interact with a variety of stakeholders
- Having extensive knowledge of 2G, 3G, 4G
- Good at following instructions
- Knowledge of remote testing
- Good knowledge on UNIX/LINUX and MO shell Commands
- Good knowledge of User Equipment’s and the network
As a person you are:
- Result oriented with good skills in leading and motivating people and conscious of responsibility
- Adaptive to cope in a fast-changing environment; flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands
- Enthusiastic and improvement driver
- Passionate for technology
- Persistent and patient
- Motivated and a person with positive thinking who wants to lead by an example
- A good team player
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || R&D
Req ID: 255974