Cloud Solution Architect
We are looking for a Senior/High Potential E2E Cloud and Core Solution Architect to lead complex NFV and Cloud transformation projects within our CU (ie. Telcel One Core). Candidates will be responsible for E2E technical solution and project leadership/coordination together with PD/PMO, supporting the various Domain specific teams in the project”
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical and business leadership in cloud technology
- Navigating in the solution architect role in both pre-sales & delivery phases of a customer engagement for cloud project in Customer Unit GCU AMTEL, CU Mexico, Central America and Caribbean
- Leading E2E the solution analysis, solution design and leading technical teams where required
- Supporting Key Account Managers and Engagement Practices to prepare tender documentation
- Lead and contribute with presentations and discussion in customer workshops, providing cloud business solutions and technical expertise
- Share and transfer knowledge, presenting to others on latest solutions and new releases
- Sell competitive products/service solutions through a consultative approach, focusing on customer needs.
- Mentor less experienced members of the team
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering/ICT or equivalent
- Three or more years’ experience interacting with C-level customers
- Proven Cloud, IP, Unix/Linux, Packet experience
- Sound knowledge and experience in Orchestration, Automation etc),
- Proven Experience in cloud products and platforms like Azure, AWS, Helion, Telco NFVi, Apcera and Docker
- Required main competences for Cloud solutions, WMWARE, Openstack hypervisor
- Strong Linux experience
- Understanding of challenges faced by customers
- Relevant certifications (e.g. Cisco, AWS or other) would be considered an advantage but not essential
- Up to date knowledge of standards in cloud
- Strong people and communication skills
- Spanish and English fluent oral and written
Note. the position could be based at Costa Rica and Panama
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Costa Rica (CR) || || San Jose || IT
Req ID: 255968