1st Level Operations
Job Summary & Responsibilities
We are looking for a First Level Operations professional in the Operations Support System (OSS) Managed Services IT department. You will be working with the latest IT and Telecom technologies, including virtualization, cloud, product as a service. You will be responsible for:
- Inspect, cleanse, enhance and monitor the integrity of a variety of data sources.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sources.
- Collaborates with applications experts, operations staff and users to determine requirements and provide quick resolution for technical issues.
- Applying known procedures and processes to report each case in ticketing systems.
- Identify process improvements and build creative automated solutions.
- Very good English knowledge, as all communication is done in English.
- Working in 12h shifts, 365 days/year, in the following manner: Day, Day, Day, Night, Night followed by 5 days off, or other similar patterns, from 7AM to 7PM or vice versa.
(Night work, Public Holidays and extra shifts are paid extra). The contract will be on a determined period of one year, with the possibility of switching to a permanent position after one year.
- On the job training and other instructor led trainings are provided.
- Attractive salary and benefits package.
- IT domain awareness, Telecom domain basic understanding, especially in Mobile voice and data communication.
- Linux basic commands knowledge.
- Windows and Office basic knowledge.
- Polytechnics student or graduate represents an advantage
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work within a global, remote workforce
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Available to work in shifts
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT; SharedServ
Req ID: 255913