Software Engineer, Tools & Infrastructure
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We are now looking for an Infrastructure Developer to develop, maintain & enable the CI&CD workflow in an efficient and easy-to-use development Environment for PDU Packet Core products. Our mission is to build deployment pipeline and building and releasing containerized Packet Core products.
We are responsible for assuring a highly available Engineering Environment for the PDG products development and deploying Engineering Environment troubleshooting tools for the PDGs. Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
To expand our organization’s capacity, we are looking for ambitious, intelligent, creative and inspiring individuals to join us. We provide a fun and challenging environment where you can grow and help to inspire your colleagues to further growth.
- Develop and test high quality development tools and environments
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling
- Perform advanced trouble shooting
- Drive continuous improvements of environments, tools and processes
- Develop competence, document and teach in technical domain
- Education: Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Algorithms or equivalent
- Good UNIX/Linux skills
- Programming languages: Python / Shell scripting
- Systematic way of thinking, understanding of software life cycle management
- Experience working with development, integration, deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Git/Gerrit, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins).
- Competence working with virtual and container technology, Kubernetes, Docker Images, Helm Charts etc
- Experience serving in the capacity of a technical consultant or advisor, or equivalent client-facing engineering or technical consulting experience.
- Experience maintaining internet facing production-grade applications in virtualized environments such as cloud computing platforms and services.
- Experience working with scalable networking technologies such as Load Balancers/Firewalls and web standards (REST APIs, web security mechanisms).
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Mesos, OpenStack, Ansible and Spinnaker).
- Understanding of open source server software (such as NGINX, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch).
- Familiarity with standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificates and key management.
- Experience in developing software in PDU Packet Core or understanding the development flow of PC products is considered a merit
- Domain experience: Tools development, Continuous Integration, Build systems, Automation
The position is based in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Please submit your application before 17th of February 2019.
For specific questions please contact recruiter Mirosław Coś, email@example.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || R&D
Req ID: 255853