L3 SW Developer
Ericsson China R&D LTE Research Center is looking for designers for L3 SW Design on Ericsson LTE eNodeB and 5G products.
As part of the team, you will be enrolled into this most advanced wireless technology development like 5G from prototype design to commercial deployment covering the every single step in the whole product life cycle chain. You as a SW designer will work together with the most talented colleagues from all over the world to finish the feasibility study, systemization, SW design, implementation and integration of our product, troubleshooting and resolving critical technical issues and finally getting our products up and running in customer network.
• M.Sc. or B.Sc in Computer Science, Wireless Communication or Electronic Engineering.
• Minimum 2 years SW Design working experience for TDD/FDD LTE, WCDMA, CDMA2000, TD-SCDMA products
• Familiar with RRC protocols
• Experience in 3G/4G Layer 3 design or OAM development
• Proficiency in C++
• Familiar with OO design, design pattern and UML tool
• Experienced in embedded SW design on Linux or other embedded OS
• Quality and efficiency minded, analytical thinking.
• Dedicated, result oriented professional with a reputation for getting the job done.
• Quick learner, willing to take challenges, thriving in fast paced, high-pressure environment
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills, good command of both Mandarin and English.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 255724