As a Quality Manager you will ensure Ericsson's quality leadership and that we are percieved as number 1 in the qualtiy area.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Work in the flow from Design to end customer to understand that we are efficient in all steps in terms of securing Product Quality
- Analyze data from selected trigger points in our global PDU Return Rate Analyze Group to find patterns and to suggest improvements
- Highlight and drive product and process improvements to ensure Customer Perceived Quality with the focus on HW Return Rate
- Participate in decision forums to make sure that the improvements are followed through to corrective actions for end customers
- Perform root cause analysis including customer presentations
- Secure quality assurance in R&D projects including sub suppliers
- Interface stakeholders who are in the quality flow including sub suppliers and Market units
- Product Development/Technical Knowledge
- Product Life Cycle Management Knowledge
- Business Understanding
- Customer Insight
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts
- Working with People
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- MSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- English Skills
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Skillful in the analytics area
- Worked with both SW/HW
- Worked with virtual teams at different sites
- Change leader
- Line/Project Manager
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Communication Skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 255720