We are now looking for a Project Planner to support the Customer Project Manager with specialist knowledge in the area of project planning and scheduling, trend analysis, critical path identification, backwards scheduling, “What if” scenarios, production of reports, customer interaction, control and monitoring. The Project Planner should be the project organization top authority on Ericsson recommended tool for tracking and reporting purposes.
In addition, you will drive the implementation and adherence of relevant tools and systems required to be used by the Customer Project Manager.
- Review project planning inputs.
- Review Contractual Terms
- Identify Milestone order
- Identify process/ reporting order
- Develop Milestone template
- Define and manage critical path
- Define project budget
- Establish baseline and forecast dates
- Create project schedules and trackers
- Build project milestone templates.
- Breakdown project work into packages
- Develop milestone templates
- Create project millstones
- Finalise on build schedules
- Develop work plan templates with clearly defined milestones and manage site specific work plan(s)
- Verify project process requirements
- Monitor, maintain and improve performance.
- Maintain Forecast
- Monitor critical path
- Actualize the progress of individual activities
- Maintain change request and tracker
- Establish predictions of deviations
- Analyse project progress
- Analyse the complexity of mobilization
- Ensure compliance of customer operational progress
- Ensure project conformance
- Bachelor degree
- At least 6 years working in project management
- Requires both theoretical knowledge and understanding through solid experience i.e. from deployment in rollout projects as Regional Implementation Manager or similar for a period of minimum 2 years.
- Requires an understanding of the complexity of mobilization and ramp-up of site production, efficiency factors for planned or started attempts versus failing rate and successful implementation and handling of back log.
- Proficiency with the English Language
- Telecommunication Knowledge
- A good aptitude for technical issues
- Working knowledge of Project Management and Finance control.
- Solid Experience from Rollout Projects
- Strong Interpersonal and Collaboration Skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills (Intercultural Awareness)
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Expert Competence in E/// Recommended Planning Tool (e.g. Site Handler/ ERISITE, Ms. Project, Ms. Excel)
- Knowledge of Ericsson Business Process for NRO/ other Service Lines
- Task Skill based on Logistics and Planning
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Viet Nam (VN) || || Hanoi || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 255702