Software Developer Trainee IoT
Ericsson IoT Accelerator is a cloud based horizontal cross-industry IoT offering comprising of platform services and professional services, for service providers and industries. IoT Accelerator provides full IoT functional stack with cloud-agnostic delivery strategy incl. public cloud as well as on-premises deployments. The offering includes connectivity management, device and data management, analytics, data storage, monetization, security, industrial blockchain and an IoT Marketplace to enable enterprises to establish their own ecosystem for developers to innovate.
As a Software Developer Trainee your main task will to be to integrate new components and services into our IoT Platform.
• Experience with Docker containers and orchestration platforms such as ECS, Kubernetes, Mesos and/or Swarm
• Experience with some public cloud provider, such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, VMWare and OpenStack
• Good understanding of microservices architecture & large scale APIs
• Be able to script and speak RESTfully
Other relevant skills:
• Experience developing solutions using automation tools such as Ansible, Chief, Puppet, System Center
• English language
As a plus:
• Knowledge about IAM, Kong, Kafka and other open source components
About your personality:
• Able to collaborate and thrive in a dynamic strong environment
• Participate on cross functional design teams to develop expertise in other modules/systems
We offer You:
- Multi-cultural environment
- Competitive Ericsson Benefit Package: free football court, tennis court, gym, ping pong tables and foosball in our facilities. In addition, we have many clubs and leisure activities that are available for employees, like free kayaks during summer.
Apply now or at the latest 30th November!
Learn more about Ericsson Finland:
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI) || || Jorvas, Kirkkonummi || IT
Req ID: 255646