Information Security Specialist/Developer
Ericsson Nikola Tesla’s ICT Industry and Society team is looking for:
Information Security Specialist / Developer
- developing our business built upon our own ideas and solutions created through the innovative culture and regular hackathons
- developing products that target complex IT systems impacting the quality of living of all of us
- have built several national digital systems covering health and land administration domains
- have co-developed the IoT platform with Ericsson which is being used worldwide, making a global impact to the way we digitally communicate
- truly dedicated to expertise of each individual by offering stimulated and financed certification paths and courses
- working in a safe to fail environment where the latest industry methodologies and tools are the working standard
- communicating in organized, highly empowered and motivated agile/development teams
- more than a hundred people, most of them certified in Oracle Java technologies.
Work Location: Zagreb, Split, Osijek (Croatia)
We are looking for great team-workers having knowledge and experience in:
Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
Following experience would be considered as an advantage:
- Oracle Fusion Middleware products
- Shell scripting knowledge
- Programming in perl and/or python
- Networking knowledge
- ISO 27001
- University degree
- minimum of 5 years working experience with information security
- proficiency in English language
- Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted only if they pass initial screening.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Croatia (HR) || || Zagreb || R&D
Req ID: 255626